Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

warm wool

1.
(Wearing: Ebay rounded scarf, Seppala military wool coat,Ebay clutch, over tne knees socks,
Pull&Bear leather lace-up boots)


2.
3.

   Spaghetti with seafood in creamy sauce
Penne with smoked salmon
( Marcelli's, Nevsky, 43 )

1.This outfit is very great for walk out or lunch. The wool coat and wool shorts I wore are too warm. Because of this I allowed myself to wore delicate tights. Also I added my new clear blue clutch and dark blue over the knees socks. 

2. From left to right:  Nivea lip balm, new blue clear envelope clutch, leather warm glovers, keys, student's card, passport aka wallet hehe ;)
3. The wonderful view. After walking the city just great to stay in comfortable pleasant place. We stayed at the Marcelli's to taste this italian food. I was fascinated lemonade sea-buckthorn. It's really delicious !


 - - -
Follow, comment my blog, dearest! Thank you all for reading and support!
Have a nice week!
xoxo

0 коммент.: